《英國恐怖故事(Penny Dreadful)》第二季的插曲,在這季開始出現了夜女巫,而這首插曲特別有女巫的味道啊!像是遙遠的歌謠。

  有許多的版本,除了插曲版最喜歡Arianna Deligianni的版本。

-------

Cold blows the wind to my true love,
風挾寒冷,沁我真愛,

And gently falls the rain.
兼得落雨輕和。

I never had but one true love,
我未曾擁有,除卻唯一真愛,

And in greenwood he lies slain.
而他在綠林遭害。


I’ll do as much for my true love
願使得一切,為我真愛,

As any a young girl may.
如同所有年輕女孩。

I’ll sit and mourn all on his grave
我將坐他墳前,滿盈哀悼,

For twelve months and a day.
十二個月復一天。


And when twelve months and a day had passed,
當結束了十二個月又一天,

The ghost did rise and speak,
鬼魂浮升出言,

“Why do you sit all on my grave
「何故妳坐在我墳前,

And will not let me sleep?”
而不令我安眠?」


'Tis I, 'tis I, thine own true love,
是我、是我,專屬祢的真愛,

That sits all on your grave.
坐於你墳前,

I ask one kiss from your sweet lips,
祈求一吻,源於你甜美雙唇,

And that is all that I crave.
那是我唯一渴望。


My breast is cold as the clay;
我的乳房冷若灰泥,

My breath is earthy strong.
我的呼吸堅若泥石。

And if you kiss my cold, clay lips,
而倘若你親吻我寒冷如泥的雙唇,

You’re days will not be long.
你將來日短矣。


How oft on yonder grave, Sweetheart
彼方荒塚,吾愛,

Where we were wont to walk—
你我曾攜手徜徉--

The fairest flower that I e’re saw
我曾見那最美之花,

Has withered to a stalk.
已凋萎殘莖。


When will we meet again, sweetheart?
何時方得再見?吾愛。

When will we meet again?
何時方得再見?

When the autumn leaves that fall from the trees,
當葉落秋去,

Are green and spring up again?
綠意春息可會再臨?

-------

  附註:《Penny Dreadful》又被翻譯成「低俗怪談」,比較喜歡這個翻譯,港譯「潘妮的恐懼」,問題故事裡沒有潘妮啊哈哈,陸譯「一便士的恐懼」是直譯。早期有種只要一便士(Penny)的小說,是很廉價的低俗/冒險/恐怖小說。

arrow
arrow

    雪蝶 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()